STEP 1: Visit the Carbonic LLC crowdfund https://carbonic.sppx.io/. Please know that we have invited you to this page to investigate this Carbonic LLC crowdfunding campaign spread the word about a “Pig Manure to Plastic” campaign. Please share this page with anyone you know who might appreciate the education opportunity concerning sinking carbon into an accessible Plastic Carbon Reserve. Please help spread the word by sharing the good news.
Download SEC Filing Pdf and Read
STEP 2: If you want the whole set of information filed with the SEC, read this Form C filing for the Reg-CF exemption. It contains the Carbonic LLC Business Plan. https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1897390/000189739021000001/formcfinal7.pdf pages 1 to 123 contain the pieces of a Reg-CF exemption filing with the SEC.
- Is the chemistry legitimate?
- Will a #ManureGasPlastic (#MGP) apparatus work at scale?
- For a 1,200 pig herd feedlot
- Runs at 6 tons per day, which weighs 12,000 U.S. pounds
- Fit inside a 40′ or less length international standard shipping container
- Gross weight less that 33.6 tons, fully assembled
- Is the Risk Tolerable?
- Is the vision sensible
- pig manure pollution control is necessary
- farmers can turn a potential problem into an HDPE plastic sales income stream
- HDPE plastic sinks carbon into a persistent material
- HDPE plastic can be reshaped with heat
- HDPE plastic can be used in 3D printing and sculpting
- HDPE plastic can be gasified when the carbon is needed
- HDPE plastic can be burned for heat
Answer Survey Questions
We need to know. What are you willing to say about carbon issues of the past, present, and future?
Invest $1,000 or More in Carbonic LLC
Your choice on how much to invest. Distributions of profits are improbable for many years because Carbonic LLC must build our #ManureGasPlastic(tm).
Enjoy Carbonic LLC #IP
There is GOLD in Pig Manure, in the sense that the value of the original manure is surpassed by the value of the individual components. Once the gasification process is underway, the first product is syngas, which is a mixture of hydrogen and carbon monoxide gases. Syngas may be used to produce a vast array of the products of the hydrocarbon chemical industry. Rather that sitting in a big centralized petrochemical refinery, the chemical industry capacity shifts to decentralized chemical production at an agricultural level.