If We Could Go Back in Time
By Lyno Carbonic
January 1, 2020
In challenging times such as 2020, We the People must take a stand. We must stand together on many things. As individuals we must resurrect our deepest narrative about topics like racial harmony, equal treatment under the law, ad so forth. We must call forth from our memory our prepared remarks and observations formed while thinking beforehand. What do we say inside our head? In silent contemplation let us each now ponder the effects of Covid-19, boredom, and politics on our lives in the past, present, and future.
Suppose We could go back in time. We would all agree to go back to the beginning and redo some things. We need to press Rewind and Replay 2020 of 2020 events. into our recordings.so we know how to handle the next epidemic or pandemic like the Covid-19 virus, also known as the “Caronavirus”. The Center of Disease Control, the CDC, always have beautiful numbers well presented in tables, charts, graphics and everything else. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
Picking The Rewind Start Date
What date would we choose? What would We the People and our politicians do differently. Let’s pick a date and rewind back in time.
What date We choose is important. January 1 as Day 1 of the COVID-19 of a pandemic quarantine quagmire.
Wednesday, January 1, 2020
Each of us will now sit in quiet contemplation. Each must go to our own blog. We must create a post. It must be the same day for everyone so we can all must start at the beginning day. Go back to that universal starting date. Blog your way forward day by day. For example, along the way answer these kinds of questions. Answer them by writing into your blog.
Give yourself a pen name. I go by the first name Lyno and a last name, like “Carbonic“, “Carbon”, “Diamond” and “Newland”.
The Start of COVID-19
January 1, 2020 was New Years Day! It was a relatively normal Wednesday. There was a report of an unknown virus detected in Wuhan, China.The COVID-19 first alert
Using Wednesday, January 1, 2020 as your first blog entry start telling your story. Consider using some questions from below.
- Have you considered writing a blog? For those interested in keeping a blog, consider breaking free of centralized social media solutions. Why not own a slice computing and data resources in the Cloud? In fact, Carbonic Live will soon offer a $24 per month Distributed Social Network (DSN) solution in the Carbonic Store. It offers a WordPress blogging capability that is demonstrated by the Carbonic Live website and the page you are viewing in this place and time.
- What’s your story? Begin to write it down. Read it out loud and make an audio recording if you want to.
- Be sure to tell the story of your parents.
- Tell a story about a relative from whom you learned about Life.
- Please tell a short story about you life on New Years Day! Was it a Great day? Did you spend with with family or friends?
- Did you make a New Years Resolution?
- Did you watch TV? What did you learn.?
- If children were present did they socialize with the adults or use their cell phones or other devices? Did they play games on their computer? Tell the stories of what happened on New Years Day for you.
- Did you watch one of the televised parades? You could document what you liked. Tell your story in a blog.
- What were your favorite High School classes? In your Education Lifetime who has been the most inspirational for you? What was their message to Humanity
- Why is “Service to Humanity” such a powerful message?
- If you had the Power, what would you do to solve Homelessness and Poverty in the USA?
- Do you think that personal income tax burden should be abolished? Do you think that a universal sales tax applied to every product and service sold in the United States should be taxed at ten cents on the dollar (10%) with an extra penny (1%) thrown in mandated to the paying down the National Debt.
Thursday, January 2, 2020
Create a post. Write your personalized Question Of the Day (QOD) that would have been on your mind on your first day back at work. What would your typical workday have been like.
Heading Of the Day (HOD)
Thursday, January 2, 2020. was normal Thursday.All quiet on the COVID-19 track. Normal day.
Friday, January 3, 2020
Day 251, Labor Day USA!
Monday, September 7, 2020
Today is Labor Day in the USA. We are 251 days into the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join your local union today. It is filled with people just like you.by Lyno Carbonic on Day 251 of 2020. Labor Day.
Select your next page from the list below.