Workflow Step Process
The assignment involves WordPress Editor skills sufficient to perform the following process.
- Select a “Source” post, page, product, or other Object type containing H2 headers.
- If the object has zero or one H2 headers, then the Source Object is Complete, otherwise
- Keep the opening H1 header section up to H2 section
- Keep the First H2 and its internal intact H3, H4 sections
- Split out the 2nd H2 section from its source object. Put is into a new object of the same or different object type.
- Go back to Step 1 as many times as needed to get all H2 objects to step 3.
- How would you improve this workflow Sprint description? Was there any innovative ideas you should claim under “work for hire”.
Task List for 40 Hour Contractor “Work for Hire” Sprint
|002||A||ABC||4||Implement naming standards and workflow step|
Split out ?002-001
|003||A||ABC||4||003-001 Split out Header for press release 003-002, blog summary, and other 003-004 teasers, and split out posts 003-005, pages 003-006, and products 003-007|
|004||A||ABC||8||004-001 Split H2 Sections in Product|
|005||A||ABC||8||005-001 Split H2 Sections in Post|
|006||A||ABC||8||006-001 Split H2 Section in Page|
|007||A||ABC||4||007-001 Writeup Process Step and 007-002 Close Sprint|
Click page from page number list.
If you like what you have read up to this point in the document, then please consider subscribing to the hashtag location below. You will join a group of subscribers who, just like you, share an interest in the information surrounding this particular location in this document. You will receive information from the #DSN-workflow-steps-tasks-Ticket Subscription Center when new information arrives.